Policy on personal data processing.
1. General Provisions
This policy on personal data processing was prepared in accordance with the Federal Law of 07/27/2006 No.152-FZ On Personal Data and establishes the principles of personal data processing and measures of personal data protection of Private Entrepreneur Kuznetsov Ivan Alexandrovich (hereinafter referred to as Operator).
1. The Operator sets as his most important objective and condition for conduct of business the observance of rights and freedoms of a human and citizen within processing of personal data including the protection of personal and family privacy.
2. This Policy of the Operator in regards to processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about the users of the website http://smmagnat.ru.
2. General Terms of Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data means processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data means freezing of personal data processing for a specific period of time (except for instances when data processing is required for clarification purposes);
3. Website means the set of graphic and information content as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their accessibility on the Internet at http://smmagnat.ru;
4. Personal data information system means the set of personal data stored in databases together with information systems and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data means actions that make it impossible to define without additional information the connection of personal data to particular User or to other subject of personal data;
6. Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a number of actions (operations) with personal data conducted with or without help of automation technologies including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provisions, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator means a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other entities organizing and (or) conducting the processing of personal data as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website http://smmagnat.ru;
9. User means any visitor of the website http://smmagnat.ru;
10. Provision of personal data means actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a particular person or to a particular circle of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data means any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of people (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize an unlimited number of people with personal data including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement of personal data in information and telecommunication networks or provide access to personal data by any other means;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data means transfer of personal data to a foreign state body on the territory of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or to a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data means any actions that result in the irrevocable destruction of personal data without the possibility to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) resulting in the destruction of material carriers of personal data;
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
5. The website also collects and processes depersonalized data about the users (including 'cookies') through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others).
6. The terms described above and mentioned further in the text of Policy are collectively defined as the Personal Data.
4. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by means of sending e-mails; providing User the access to services, information and/or content of the website.
2. The Operators has the right to send the User the notification about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always unsubscribe from receiving information messages by sending the Operator an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note 'Unsubscribe from notifications about new products, services and special offers'.
3. Collection of depersonalized data of Users through services of Internet statistics helps to collect information about the User's actions at the website, to improve the functionality and content of the website.
5. Legal Grounds for Personal Data Processing
1. The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in the event when the User fills in and/or sends the forms stored at http://smmagnat.ru independently. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
Security of personal data processed by the Operator shall be provided by means of implementing legal, organizational and technical procedures required to fully comply with the provisions of the applicable laws in regards to personal data protection.
1. The Operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and take all possible measures to prevent access to the personal data of unauthorized individuals.
2. Personal data of the User shall in no event be transferred to third parties unless when it is required to comply with applicable legislation.
3. In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them on their own by sending a notification to the Operator to email@example.com under subject 'Update of personal data'.
4. The term of updating the personal data is unlimited. The User has the right at any time to withdraw the consent to personal data processing by sending the Operator a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org under subject 'Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing'
7. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data
1. Prior to cross-border transfer of personal data the Operator shall make sure that the foreign state to the territory of which the personal data is supposed to be transferred provides secure protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of the foreign states that do not meet the above requirements shall be carried out on condition of written consent by the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of subject's personal data and/or to fulfillment of the agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final Provisions
1. The User has the right to receive any clarification on issues of interest related to User's personal data processing by addressing the Operator via email@example.com.
2. This document shall reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing of the Operator. The Policy shall be in force indefinitely until replaced by the new version.
3. The current version of the Policy shall be freely available on the Internet at https://smmagnat.ru/policy.